- Product Line
- School Furniture on Sale
- QUICK SHIP
- Art Room and Drafting Furniture
- AV Equipment
- Bulletin Boards & Cork Boards
- Church Furniture
- Classroom Rugs
- Computer Furniture
- Daycare and Preschool Furniture
- Student Desks and School Desks
- Display Cases and Literature Racks
- Dry Erase Boards and Chalkboards
- Furniture Carts and Dollies
- HealthCare Furniture
- Industrial & Vocational Arts Furniture
- Lecterns and Podiums
- Library Furniture
- Office Desks
- Office Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Partitions and Room Dividers
- Projector Carts
- Risers and Stages
- School Furniture
- Science Lab Furniture
- Storage Cabinets and Shelving
- Eco-friendly Furniture
Worthington Direct is a leading retailer of school furniture and equipment, with our headquarters located at 6301 Gaston Ave., Dallas, Texas 75214. We value you as a shopper so it is important to us to protect your privacy and ensure the security of the information you provide us. We want you to understand the information we collect, how we keep it safe and the circumstances under which we might share it.
Information you give us - Worthington Direct may collect and store any information you provide to our website or phone representatives. For example, we keep a record of the information you provide us when you create an account, place an order, email, call or fax us. This helps us process and track your orders. Examples of the type of information we keep are:
- Your name
- Your shipping address
- Your billing address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
Automatically collected information - Our site automatically collects data about how you use it (which pages you visit, how long you stay, what you buy, etc.). Like many other shopping sites, we gather this information using "cookies."
A cookie is a small file that our web server sends to your PC when you visit our website. It is stored as a text file on your hard drive so we can access it when you visit us again. Cookies contain information that identifies you to our web site, so you don�t have to reenter the information. This helps us personalize your shopping experience and gives you easy access to your online shopping account. To ensure your privacy, we only access cookies our server places on your PC. Cookies allow us to optimize your shopping experience, so we suggest that you leave them turned on. However, if you are uncomfortable doing so, the "help" menu on your browser should tell you how to manage or disable cookies.
- We do not sell any customer information or share it with anyone who would use it to market to you. Of course, we do share your shipping information with our product suppliers and shipping companies to facilitate the delivery of your orders.
- With your permission, our website also shares web use information with web analytics companies that provide support services to us and need the information to do so. We do not authorize these companies to use your information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our website or other users.
Permission to email
From time to time we would like to send you our email newsletter featuring new products, specials and other information we think you might find useful. If you would like to receive these emails, select the "Sign up for E-mail News & Special Offers" and enter your e-mail address. You may opt-out of the newsletter at any time.
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your credit card information before it goes out over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. SSL makes ordering from the Worthington Direct website as safe as shopping online with any other leading retailer or ordering by phone with your credit card.
Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to modify our privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. We will post any changes here, on our homepage and in other appropriate places so you'll always know what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we share it. If we make material changes to our policy, we will notify you here, by email or by means of a notice on our homepage.