The Bretford® Focus™ 20XL
An integrated power management system tells you what is going on inside the cart and does the thinking for you by monitoring the computer power needs and sending the power where it is needed most.
The power management system reduces the power charge as the computers near their full charge so your batteries will last longer.
Power cycles through the computers during charging to keep them cooler, hot power adapters are kept away from computers in their own closet, and the cart is fully ventilated to circulate more air.
Power adapters are kept in the cart and organized in the rear and everything is labeled to make it easy to access, use and inventory.
Watch Laptop Video Here
- Welded and fully assembled at the factory, simply uncrate and use.
- Stores and charges up to 20 laptop computers and provides room on the top shelf for a work surface or for use with printers. Laptops lay flat
when storing and charging and feature an easy to use labeling system that coordinates each laptop with a power source.
- Includes two 10-outlet electrical units with overload protection and on/off switch for charging laptops and powering other equipment.
Electrical units are powered through the Power Management System, or Brain, which regulates the power and allows all 20 computers to
charge from a single outlet without the use of a timer.
- The Power Management System operates in three power modes, Round Robin Mode for charging all laptops through power cycling, Turbo
Mode that dedicates power to a single computer bank and charges 10 laptops quickly, or Auxiliary Mode, which shuts power off from the
laptop electrical banks and provides power on top for printers or scanners.
- When charging computers the Power Management System constantly monitors the battery needs and reduces power as they become fully
charged to keep them within thermal limits and extend battery life. In Round Robin Mode, battery charge is monitored and power sent to the
bank most discharged. Power cycles through both banks and all laptops are charged together.
- Rear access Cable Closet provides access to power outlets and laptop cords while providing a place to keep the laptop power transformers.
Divider wall reduces the amount of heat that can reach the computer, keeping them cooler and extending battery life.
- Hidden 1 amp outlet provides power for a wireless device and is always live when the Power Management System is switched to on.
- Steel construction containing an average of 30% post-consumer recycled material with bolting doors and padlocks to help deter theft. Top
and bottom shelves overlap the doors, making entry by pry bar difficult, and two user programmable padlocks included.
- The cabinet is perforated on all sides to allow air to circulate and the vent heat from equipment when charging.
- Easy rolling 5" casters all swivel for tight spaces and two may be fixed to provide added control when moving down a hall. Top shelf handles
provide added control.
- Made in the USA.