Wooden Mallet's Oak and acrylic racks add warmth to any room while displaying magazines and literature. Literature racks are constructed with solid oak sides with a state-of-the-art finish. Clear acrylic front panels hold literature neatly in place. Pockets are 9" wide for magazines and 2" deep. LM racks are provided with removable plastic dividers, which are used when displaying 4" brochures. All racks are predrilled with screws and wall anchors included for simple wall mounting. Solid Oak Floor Stands available for this model. Made in the USA.
- Solid Oak construction with clear acrylic panels for easy viewing
- The pockets are 9”W for magazines or 4"W for brochures with removable dividers
- All racks are pre-drilled with mounting hardware included
- Available in Light Oak, Medium Oak, or Mahogany colors
- Optional freestanding floor stand available