Portable choral standing risers by National Public Seating are easy to set-up and allow for quick arrangement for all performance venues. Units easily attach to one another to provide multi-level heights. These risers are durable and safe, built with 16 gauge steel frames and 14 gauge tubular legs. The legs are outfitted with spring-loaded easy to open/close support brackets, allowing them to be easily opened/close for quick set-up and safe use. These are available in both straight units allowing for continuous . Guardrails are recommended for safety.
- Deck built from solid plywood with tempered hardboard laminate on top and underneath
- 16-gauge steel channel frame supports deck
- 1.05" diameter, 12 gauge steel tubing legs braced with spring-bolt locks support even very heavy loads
- Folds up for compact storage and movement
- Drop-in couplings for joining together many, same-sized risers
- Standard Black metal finish