We ship factory direct and can only estimate the length of time that it will take for your item to ship out. The normal ship-time before each item leaves the factory is indicated in the blue box.
Quick Ship options, such as select color choices, are available on some items and those options and their ship times will be listed in a red box above the normal ship time. If you do not see a red box, then there are no Quick Ship options for that item.
You may have multiple shipments to complete your order as each item has varying lead times and may be shipping from multiple factories.
Summer months (June through September) are especially busy due to the back-to-school season. Please expect that the listed ship times may be extended and plan ahead.
Contact us if you are concerned about your deadline and our team will confirm product availability with the factory and/or suggest a faster solution. We do our best to provide accurate ship times, but we cannot guarantee any delivery date.
See our Quick Ship section for items that we trust to have the fastest ship times, some even as fast as 24 Hours!
Best-Rite introduces a revolutionary installation process for skins! These skins are now available with a self-adhesive backing. Remove the backing and mount the skin onto the existing board. Forget about glue, contact adhesives and dismounting problems. Skins are crafted from 24 gauge steel with a furnace fused markerboard surface.
Custom Sizes available - Select next size larger and specify your size in the "Shipping Instructions" upon Order Checkout
24 gauge steel
50 year guarantee
1) Measure area accurately. When ordering Best-Rite porcelain skins, specify lengths so that joints of the new skins do not fall directly over old chalkboard joints
2) Condition old surface. Wash well, and dry thoroughly. Surface should be free from oil, grease and dust. Fill in any holes or cracks. Remove H-bars at joints of old boards as necessary. Secure the old boards so joints are flat and all loose spots are secured
3) Remove existing molding if required. Clean well around perimeter of molding area
4) Test fit panel. Position them into place and make necessary markings before applying skin
5) Pull protective cover from adhesive back. Align skin and press onto old surface. Start at one edge and let surface make contact while smoothing out any bubbles
6) Roll over entire area making sure skin makes complete contact