Save 39% on
MSRP of $835.00
Smith System's adjustable height science tables feature a 1-1/4" thick plastic laminate top that is a sturdy foundation for science learning and experimentation in lower elementary science or art. Featuring a permanently bonded high pressure laminate on top, think T-Mold edge, and phenolic backer sheet to maximize its resistance to warping. The sturdy construction and durable surface are just two of the many qualities that make the Planner Science Table with Laminate Top so useful in the classroom.
- Laminate tops are Graphite Nebula with black edge and frame
- 400 pound weight capacity
- Rugged 1-1/4" square, 12-gauge steel legs
- Height adjustable from 24"-34" in 1" increments
- Call for Quick Ship availability on orders that exceed 20 tables