Padded Lab Stools by National Public Seating are perfect for classroom and studio use. They feature a steel tubing frame, footring welded with 4 contact points on each leg. The adjustable height models have chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides on legs. These heavy-duty steel stools epitomize ergonomic design and elegant style. They are available in metallic gray color.
We suggest ordering 18"H stools to fit under standard table heights of 29"-30"H.
Stools 24"H and higher are designed for use with standing height tables of 36"H or taller.
Call or use our Chat service for help or questions.
- 18-guage steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 14” diameter seat
- 11 ½” diameter Masonite plank attached to seat pan
- 5/8” outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- 4 contact points on each leg
- Legs feature chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides in adjustable height stools
- Standard Metallic Gray color