The elliptical shape of this mobile stool unit provides many of the same benefits associated with round shaped units, yet they afford greater seating density in the cafeteria. Students seated at the table have unobstructed lines of communication that are not found on rectangular stool units. This reduces the need for students to raise their voices and results in a quieter cafeteria environment.
When opened for use, casters automatically lift from the floor to prevent the unit from moving about. Torsion bar spring lift assist makes folding these units easy for anyone on your staff. Choose from standard vinyl edge trim or optional Perma-Tuff edge for added durability and cleanliness.
- Chrome plated frame
- 29"H table top with 17"H stools
- Obstacle free entrance between stools
- Standard 5/8” thick particleboard core bonded to plastic laminate top
- Optional AC grade, 7 ply plywood core laminated tops may be available- contact us
- Vinyl T-molded edge in several colors standard
- Perma-Tuff edge available for upcharge
- 12 stool seats per table
- ABS plastic stools with radial positioned ribs to prevent breakage support max 250 lbs
- Stools with 14 gauge steel frame and placed on 1-11/4" diameter column
- Open position automatic safety lock (Shur-Lok) prevents accidental folding when table is in use
- Closed position lock secures table for storage and transport
- Easy clean feature renders ease of floor cleaning without any strain
- Non Marring swivel casters