Mobile Shape Tables are available in a wide range of shapes, including space conserving seminar tables for use in classrooms, meeting rooms and cafeterias. Units open, fold, roll and operate with ease. Opened Shape Tables remain firmly secured with Midwest's Shur-Lok design. Quality crafted, heavy-duty construction, guaranteed by a 15-year warranty makes Midwest Mobile Shape Tables your best value. Choose from standard vinyl edges or optional Perma-Tuff edge that increases durability and helps prevent the forming of bacteria.
These heavy-duty tables can be opened from any side. Simply lift the lock bar to open or close a table in no time. The double braced legs provide added support. Legs are connected to the frame with steel holders for wear resistance.
- Top is standard 5/8” thick particleboard core covered with high pressure laminate
- Optional AC grade, 7 ply plywood core laminated tops may be available- contact us
- Phenolic sheet on underside for sealing
- Vinyl T-molded edge in several colors standard
- Perma-Tuff edge available for upcharge
- Powder coat frame available in several colors
- Double braced legs for extra strength
- Safety stop for easy open and close without hurting the fingers
- Open position automatic safety lock (Shur-Lok) prevents accidental folding when table is in use
- Closed position lock secures table for storage and transport
- Steel leg pivot sockets secure legs to frame for better wear and tear resistance
- Lift-off swivel casters with 4” wheels