If you need hands-on work space that can handle multiple tasks while offering mobility, the Epoxy Resin Top A-Frame Table by Diversified Woodcrafts has got you covered! The durable Epoxy Resin top provides excellent protection from heat, liquid and chemical spills making it an excellent addition to a chemistry and other STEM learning environments. Powder-coated metal legs and a fully welded cross brace provide a solid and stable footprint while locking swivel casters allow for easy mobility for new tasks and learning environment layout changes (Standard glides also available). Perfect for classrooms and hands-on learning environments. SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green certified. Made in the U.S.A.
- 11-gauge steel L-channel welded to the legs and bolted to dual-cross-table supports
- 1" Epoxy Resin top with monolithic composition that eliminates delamination
- Fully welded 2” x 2” cross brace
- 2 -1/2” x 2-1/2” thick wall square steel tubes
- Table legs are powder-coated for an elegant and professional finish
- Choose between industrial or designer casters or heavy-duty leveling glides
- SEFA Compliant
- MAS Green Certified
- Made in the U.S.A.