Whether it's for public speaking, professional lecture seminars or group work, the ITC-CM2 is designed to fit countless learning environments! Ample table and side-folding shelves accommodates no shortage of teaching resources such as desktop computers, LCD monitors, laptops, tablets, visual aids, and more! Top locking compartment with drop-down door allows computer equipment to be secured or conveniently pulled out for lecture while the bottom storage compartment features a full width sitting height pullout tray and fixed shelf for storage flexibility. Cable management gap in the rear ensures an elegant and organized cable set up while a 6-outlet surge protector (with 20-foot power cord) keeps electronic devices charged during storage or presentations. Four 5" locking swivel ball bearing casters for easy transport and storage. Made in the U.S.A.
- Table top and side-folding shelves provide ample space for LCD monitors, computers, laptops, and tablets
- NOTE: Includes left and right folding shelves - Optional ADA Height-mounted shelves available
- Locking compartment with drop-down door allows for convenient access and secure storage
- Bottom storage compartment has a full width sitting height pullout tray and fixed shelf for storage flexibility
- Cable management gap in the rear for an organized cable set up
- 6-outlet surge protector with 20-foot cord
- Four 5" swivel ball bearing casters
- Made in the U.S.A.