Designed to be an instructor’s workhorse A/V cart, the SPC-1 Series Instructor Station is the optimal media cart solution for your ever-changing technology-driven learning environment! Its larger size and capabilities make it a durable, robust, and adaptable teaching resource for schools, non-profit businesses, universities, hotels, and corporations! The top locking compartment utilizes two pullout trays for pens, remote controls, phones, keys, and other accessories to enhance the lecture or presentation delivery.
The table top surface includes rectangular grommet holes for easy power adapter and data cable management while the bottom right storage compartment can house a desktop computer tower, thus augmenting this cart’s multimedia capabilities. The bottom left includes two adjustable shelves for storing makerspace equipment, large teaching aids, tools, and other A/V supplies. A 10-outlet surge protector with 15-foot cord creates a centralized power station to keep electronic devices charged during lecture and presentation while the rear cable management gap ensures an elegant cable set up. Locking doors for added security. Made in the U.S.A.
- Top locking compartment has two pullout trays for pens, phones, keys, and other accessories
- Tabletop surface includes rectangular grommet holes for easy cable management
- Bottom right cabinet can house a desktop computer tower
- Rectangular grommet hole on top with cable holder insert
- Bottom left cabinet has two adjustable shelves
- 10-outlet surge protector with 15-foot cord included
- Cable management gap throughout the back
- Locking doors for added security
- Four 5” locking swivel casters
- Made in the U.S.A