Converting from CRT TVs to flat panels? Peerless has made it simple with the industry’s first flat panel conversion kit. Our Flat Panel Conversion Kits (PLCK) utilize existing Jumbo CRT wall arms and ceiling extension columns from CRT mounts and provide installers with everything needed to attach a flat panel TV. No drilling required, just remove the yoke-style bracket and replace with the conversion kit. PLCK models position the new flat panel screen in the same location and viewing angle as the previous CRT screen to eliminate a new screen layout plan in the facility. The PLCK Flat Panel Conversion Kit can be attached to wall, ceiling and multi-display mounts and are the ideal solution for renovations in restaurants, bars, health clubs, fitness rooms, classrooms and stadiums.
- Places the flat panel screen in the same location as the previous CRT screen
- Retrofits to any Jumbo™ single or double wall arm
- Retrofits to any 1-½" NPT pipe for ceiling applications
- Offers 0° to 20° tilt and 360° swivel for optimal viewing angles
- PLCK-UNL includes universal adapter, 18” extension column, extension column connector and theft-deterrent security hardware
- Cords can be routed up through the extension column for cable management