Bretford’s Booktruck with 4 Slanted Shelves is a fully welded, solid book caddy. This booktruck is designed for heavy use in libraries, classrooms and other institutional facilities. This book truck accommodates books, papers and reports and keeps these materials in place with sloping shelves. Quiet Glide casters attach for an easy movement. Ships fully assembled, except for caster installation. Constructed from "prime" steel which has a 25% to 35% post-consumer recycled content.
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- 4 sloping shelves
- End panels welded to 1” square 18 gauge tubing frame with handles for easy movement
- 4" “Quiet Glide” casters, two with locking brakes
- Durable all-steel construction finished in several powder paint options
- Shelves are arc welded into place for maximum strength and minimal assembly
- Now only available in Putty-Beige color