The XLC11 Two-Shelf Heavy-Duty Utility Cart is a sturdy cart made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), known for its incredible strength to density ratio. HDPE is a highly flexible, resilient material with heat resistance up to temperatures of 180 degrees, making the XLC11 an unyielding cart that’s built to last. Both lightweight and sturdy, this rolling utility cart is ideal for restaurants, garages, offices, and anywhere durability and strength are needed. 2.5” deep-lipped shelves keep items secure, while an ergonomically molded handle includes a cup holder and a small compartment that serves as a space for screws, small tools, or other materials. With all four casters, the XLC11 Heavy-Duty Utility Cart can support up to 500 pounds and is built to smoothly transport heavy loads.
- Assembly Required
- Built to smoothly transfer loads weighing up to 500 lbs.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Shelves and legs are scratch, stain, rust, and dent resistant
- Equipped with four state-of-the-art casters, for smooth and sturdy rolling
- Ergonomically molded handle with a cup holder and divider for holding small items
- Legs are constructed as corner pieces rather than hollow legs, creating maximum shelf space