400 Series Height Adjustable Workbenches by Montisa
As Low As $203.95
With the 400 Series Height Adjustable Workbench by Montisa you can customize the height of this work station to suit any application and environment. Depending on the industry, some projects require you to work at different heights and angles for optimal assessment, performance, and productivity. This workbench gives you the flexibility to adjust your work surface so you can work smarter not harder.
Tough and hard-working these benches are built to last with base units constructed of heavy gauge steel supporting a smooth work surface. The frame is constructed of durable heavy gauge steel with a baked powder finish. A sturdy lower shelf is the ideal place to store workshop tools and supplies while adding stability. Braces reinforce the legs adding durability and rigidity to the bench while eliminating side sway. A height adjustable range between 24” and 42” accommodates different user preferences and workstation configurations.
400 Series Height Adjustable Workbenches Feature:
- Height adjustable between 24” and 42”
- Frame constructed of durable heavy gauge steel with baked powder finish in your color choice
- Lower shelf is the ideal place to store workshop tools and supplies
- Braces add durability and rigidity while eliminating side sway
- Perfect workstation for an industrial design classroom, open concept office, or school makerspace
- Make it mobile with optional 5” casters (sold separately-see accessories)
- Made in the U.S.A.