Silhouette provides an upscale appearance for a wall-mounted enclosed tackboard with a sleek, contemporary look that maximizes the viewing and display area. Silhouette’s modular design allows for multiple units to be mounted side by side. Silhouette is the perfect enclosed message center when an upscale, design-sensitive directory is preferred for executive and customer accessible lobbies, entranceways, hallways and common areas. Based on extensive customer research with users of traditional enclosed boards, its size was specifically chosen to allow for nine letter-sized sheets of paper. Full View – unframed tempered glass door and minimal sides allow for full viewing of what is on display. Flexibility – no designated top or bottom permits the user to mount Silhouette so the hinged door opens either to the left or right. Quality – made from extruded aluminum framing and tempered safety glass, Silhouette is built to last and is backed by a 10-year warranty. Configurable – Silhouette’s modular design allows the freedom to use one or numerous units side-by-side depending on the need. Aesthetics – Silhouette features a convex-shaped top and bottom with minimal sides for a clean, modern appearance. The unframed clear glass door adds to the uncluttered styling.
- Sleek and thin with overall depth of 1-7/8"
- Interior depth 5/8” thick
- 3/8” thick fiber board tack panels covered in PremaTak Vinyl
- 1/4” thick tempered glass door
- Units have clear satin anodized aluminum top, bottom and side frames
- Holds nine letter-sized sheets of paper at full view
- Modular with doors able to open on left or right for complete freedom