For a wide selection of healthcare and medical office furniture, Worthington Direct provides seating, couches, carts, racks, and more to suit every furnishing idea. In this buyer's guide, we have picked a sampling of our medical office product categories to give you a glimpse at the options available to you. Check out all our other categories and find something perfect for your unique situation. We have a variety of both standard and creative solutions for any office or childcare situation.
In the medical office, surfaces need to be easily cleaned. That is why most of these products are safe for easy clean-up without leaving residue. Many of our items are built with vinyl, plastic, metal, or finished wood so healthcare professionals do not have to fear staining their furniture or leaving hazardous contaminants that may affect the health of patients. Materials may include anti-microbial upholstery, treated imitation leather, anti-microbial vinyl, or cleanable mesh.
Bariatric needs are also considered in our options as professionals accommodate the needs of their guests. Oversized chairs are designed for tougher tasks and complement our other waiting room or doctor's office furniture sets.
Whether for the waiting room, office, or patient room, Worthington Direct has seating options for every occasion and office design.
- First Aid Couch. Our first aid couch options include easily cleanable surfaces resistant to bleach. Some options are portable with folding legs. Optional paper dispensers may also be installed.
- Medical Stools. These stools allow healthcare professionals the mobility to slide and swivel as they move between patient and charts. Smaller stools can easily be stowed under desks or in corners.
- Office Task Chairs. These ergonomically designed desk chairs are created with the long workday in mind. Choose your favorite design and comfort specifications to suit your long day at the office. Consider the Zenergy Ball Chair as an active seating option that helps you maintain good posture and a strong back instead of a day-long slouch that causes chronic lower back pain.
- Guest Chairs. Explore our range of guest and conference seating options. Some of our more stylish choices add some color and variety to your office. Choose leather, fabric, vinyl, or mesh seating. Some selections are stackable.
- Reception Seating. With brands such as Lesro, KFI, Highpoint, and OFM, our seating options can complement and accent your office theme. Visitors may sit in economical seating with tightly fitting seats or in luxury with lounge chairs featuring stow-away desks. Special options include bariatric seating, large bean bag chairs, bean bag stools, ball chairs, backless seating, and modular designs.
- Bariatric and Oversized Chairs. We feature armless chairs, benches, wide chairs, desk-chair units, and folding chairs. This furniture is constructed with stronger materials and durability. Our stacking and folding chairs are rated to support up to 400lbs.
Storage and Utility
- Healthcare Carts. Whether the office needs a mobile computer bay, rolling cabinets, or a small portable surface, check out these convenient options. Choices include standing desks, rolling side tables, and mobile filing cabinets.
- Chart, Magazine, and Literature Racks. From a single folder holder to rotating tower racks and full-sized mail sorters with 100 slots, surface space, and cabinets, convenience meets organization with these wall-mounted or free-standing racks.
- Wall Desks. Wall-mounted stow away desks save space and can be located for convenient access. Desks include computer mounts, file organizers, and safety lockboxes.
- Changing Tables. Bathroom wall-mounted Koala Kare baby changing tables are a must-have for any public bathroom. Other stow-away and full sized changing tables are appropriate for patient rooms or nurseries.
- Signage and Portable Signs. Directing parking lot traffic or office visitors is helped with the use of these free-standing signs. Some display standard traffic directions, while others allow for customizable office messages. Choose from cork, whiteboard, or letter-board for custom messages.
Dry Erase Boards
- Mobile and Reversible Boards. When you need to teach in a classroom or conference room, mobile boards provide a convenient option for use across the office. Instead of installing one board per room, use one of these rolling boards. Reversible boards may feature double-sided whiteboards or may include a cork-board or chalkboard combination. Boards come in different sizes from tall and narrow to full-sized. A special option includes a whiteboard with lines for musical notation. Easel boards give a fold and hide option for limited space.
- Glass Dry Erase Boards. Instead of using a traditional whiteboard, try a glass dry erase board. These sturdy designs will last for years. Choose from white or black surfaces in small bulletin-board sizes or full classroom sizes. Other colors and calendar boards are also available in small sizes.
- Whiteboards. Whiteboards are often displayed in conference rooms and doctor's offices. Some options include wood-frame whiteboards for some extra design. Erasable lap-boards are also available. Some boards include a Best-Bite tackless paper holder that rolls up into the top of the board trim. Most of our options are magnetic, and whiteboards from lap-size to wall-size may be selected. Some special features may include horizontal track sliding boards, roll-up dry erase surfaces, hanging racks for markers, rolling cart mounts, projector mounts, and more.
Accommodate any office setup and layout you can imagine by mixing and matching our wide range of options. Modern and art deco styles can be constructed and accented with our range of seating and surface options. Go for a more classic feel with our many wood furniture pieces. Most of our furniture is styled in an easy-to-match way so it can adapt to any situation.
Portable office furniture is ideal for sharing between rooms. Our furniture categories include plenty of options for rolling desks, chairs, whiteboards, and more. Do not sacrifice comfort or durability when going mobile; our options are designed with office and children wear-and-tear in mind. Expect a long life out of our products, even if they are in constant use by the public.
Space-saving options abound throughout Worthington Direct. We understand how even small offices need a lot of equipment. Check out our stow-away options for desks, changing tables, and more. Many of our chairs can stack. Furniture often features included storage space, toddler steps with compartments inside, wall mounted folding desks, and pull-out trays.
At Worthington Direct, you will find top name brand equipment at low costs. Our furniture is picked for durability and accessibility, able to be used in any situation. If you have any questions about our products or need help finding a certain piece, give us a call at 1-800-599-6636.
|Lesro||Wooden Mallet||OFM||High Point||Anthro|
Sign up to get the latest news and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new