XpressPort high capacity rectangular table trucks are designed to allow higher stacking capacity for more efficient storage and transport. Table trucks utilize an inclined storage orientation that forces tables to rest against vertical stabilizer posts so that stacked tables are stable, even when stacked 16 high. Table trucks store and transport two stacks of 18” wide tables in both 6’ and 8’ lengths. Table trucks may be configured to allow tables loaded with two stacks of 18” wide tables that may pass through a 36” wide door. Trucks convert quickly to accommodate 30” wide tables as well. 8” diameter, polyurethane wheels and casters allow the heaviest tables to be rolled with ease on concrete, tile and carpeted floors.
- Handles 6’ & 8’ long tables and both 18” & 30” wide tables
- Inclined storage orientation forces tables against stabilizer posts to insure table stack stability
- Can be configured to pass through 36” wide doors
- Rubber bumpers protect table surfaces at all support points
- 3700 lb. capacity per set, 8” dia. x 2” wide polyurethane wheel, ball bearing casters move heavy loads with ease
- Short wheel base for best maneuverability
- Table capacity varies with table thickness and single vs. double stack configuration