LimeLite Stack Chairs by KI
LimeLite Stack Chairs by KI offer sophisticated style and flex back comfort for a variety of spaces. The recipient of a Best of NeoCon 2022 award, which recognizes design excellence and innovation, LimeLite Seating by KI features slim profiles and contoured shapes to elevate aesthetics and comfort in any environment. Offering design consistency with high visual impact and universal appeal, the adaptable design is the ideal seating solution for school classrooms, meeting or conference rooms, reception areas, or any interior space where you need to infuse upscale and sophisticated style.
The architectural shell seat provides a refined fit with inherent passive flex that responds to shifts in movement throughout the day. The seat back’s opening provides a stylish design distinction and serves as an integral handle for easy lifting, moving, and stacking. Built for extensive use, the injection-molded polypropylene seat sits atop a 7/8” diameter, 13-gauge tubular steel frame for stability and longevity. Add comfort without sacrificing style to any modern space with this award-winning line of seating.
LimeLite Stack Chairs Feature:
- Recipient of a Best of NeoCon 2022 award which recognizes design excellence and innovation
- Choice of 4-leg, 4-leg with casters, or sled base styles
- Integral handle eases lifting, moving, stacking
- Stacks on dolly or on floor (poly)
- Seat flex provided by unique shell architecture/materials to accommodate shifts in movement
- One-piece shell seat is injection-molded polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber
- Frames are 7/8” diameter, 13-gauge tubular steel with welded joints for durability
- Frames are finished in choice of chrome or powder coat paint
- 400 lbs weight capacity