Ntersect Stack Chairs by USA Capitol
As Low As $49.95
Ntersect Stack Chairs by USA Capitol allows students to work comfortably the entire school day, with its body conforming design. Ntersect features a generously sculpted one-piece polypropylene shell that is dual textured and easy to wipe clean. Ergonomic contouring encourages proper posture and the waterfall front edge is comfortable on legs. Innovative design and rib pattern transfers weight to the frame while adding rhythm and movement. Perfect for long term use, the textured surface. USA Capitol's Ntersect Stack Chairs are very well made in the USA.
Stack Chair Features:
- One-piece polypropylene shell is high impact, blush resistant with antistatic additive
- Dual textured seat is etched to provided non-slip comfortable surface
- Shell design allows inverted stacking on desk for floor maintenance
- Seat back incorporates handle for movement
- 1-1/8” diameter 16-gauge steel legs
- Two 13-gauge die-formed underseat brackets
- Continuous tube design on both legs for enhanced structural rigidity
- The shell is attached to frame with four concealed machine rivets
- Chrome or Powdercoat frame finish
- Nylon swivel glides standard
- Made in the U.S.A.