100 Series Stack Chair by Scholar Craft
Scholar Craft's 100 Series Chair body is made of heavy-duty linear polypropylene which incorporates integral heavy-duty ribs for added rigidity. Non-exposed rivets secure the frame to the body''s integral ribs. As a result of this design, rivet pullout is virtually eliminated and the chair achieves a clean aesthetic appeal.
The 100 series can be stacked vertically to virtually any height providing a lean free stack and is offered in five sizes to match any need ranging from 11 1/2" to 18 1/2". The unitized tubular frame design ensures rigidity and stability providing years of reliable service. The child safe air vent provides seating comfort and a convenient handgrip for ease of movement.
- Shell with structural ribs for max strength
- Unitized tough tubular frame
- Hidden rivets attach frame to the body’s ribs for an enhanced smart look
- Child safe air vent opening on back
- Non-marring floor glides
- Frame with a lower back brace on the 15 ½", 17 ½” & 18 ½" sizes
- Choice of 5 seat heights: 11 ½", 13 ½", 15 ½", 17 ½" & 18 ½"
- Standard chrome frame
- Choice of 2 colors, Navy & Burgundy
As Low As $26.95
Sign up to get the latest news
and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new