2000 Series Plastic Stack Chairs by Virco combine elegance and simplicity to provide a comfortable learning experience. A countered waterfall front design promotes relaxed seating posture. The inverted triangular slit in the back allows ventilation. These Virco classroom chairs are also stackable and compact. The chairs are available in a variety of attractive seat colors.
Due to this chair's footprint (21-1/2" W x 21-1/4" D) it will not fit under most single student desks. The only Virco single student desks that will fit this chair are the 870 Cantilever Desk and the IQ Series Student Desk.
- 1-1/8", 18 heavy-gauge tubular steel chrome legs
- Single piece injection molded polypropylene shell
- Molded reinforcing ribs
- Nylon-based glides
- Inverted triangular slit for air movement
- Choice of several seat colors
- Order in multiples of four