Virco 2050 Mobile Stack Chairs combine simplicity and durable construction to provide a comfortable learning experience. A countered waterfall front design promotes relaxed seating posture. The inverted triangular slit in the back allows ventilation. These Virco classroom chairs have soft casters that offer quiet operation for computer lab or as a classroom teacher’s chair. This chair features a tubular steel chrome frame and a shell made of polypropylene that is available in several colors.
- Dual hooded swivel casters can be used on both carpeted and non carpeted floors
- Heavy-gauge tubular steel chrome frame
- One piece injection molded polypropylene shell
- Additive to dispel static charge in plastic
- Shell is attached to frame with 4 unexposed steel rivets
- Seat height is 18” H
- Order in multiples of 2