Virco’s IQ Sled Base Stack Chair with a seat height of 17.5” is a contemporary classroom chair of plastic made with a beautiful concave structure matching the human body contours. A simple chair design perfectly complements the soft and comfortable waterfall seat edge to relax the pressure on the legs. Known for its ergonomic flex back design, the shell is so roomy that it allows a range of movement while in the seating position.
- Polypropylene plastic shell
- Solid tubular chrome steel frames
- Soft lumbar curve supports lower back
- One piece injection used to fuse the polypropylene plastic shell with frame
- Stackable to save on storage space
- Choice of several colors
- Order in multiples of 4