Comfort-engineered for safe reclining, the Two-Position chair by KFI Seating is both durable and innovative. Its unique sled-base allows the chair to lean back without tipping, while a wide seat and base provide extra comfort and stability. Built using the best materials available today, this chair will stand the test of time. Select from several upholstery and frame finishes.
- Unique two-position sled-base allows comfortable recline without tipping
- Constructed from 1-1/4" molded laminated European beech wood
- 1-1/2" thick waterfall seat
- 3" front and rear stretcher bars combined with "bolt and barrel" construction for optimum strength
- T-Nut construction on chair back
- Wood comes in Natural or Oak finish