Get into the Groove with the latest stool seating design from Smith System! This solid shell, fixed height classroom stool has a flex you can feel and a streamlined aesthetic that doesn't look institutional- but performs like it. Groove is designed with a "flex" vapor-cushion seat surface with gentle contour and a generous waterfall seat front to support circulation. The slightly higher upper-back shell has a gentle flex at the top and opens the contours up for a comfortable, reclining position. The ergonomic seat pan and subtle shell contours support movement in a working posture at a table and sideways sitting.
Smith System high-tech gas-assist injection molding not only keeps the seatback strong and flexible, but it eliminates the exposed structural “ribs” on the back of the stool's shell. It’s sleek and calm, yet familiar. It’s a crossover stool that quietly blends in anywhere: classrooms, cafeterias, flex studios, maker spaces and more.
- 24"H stool for use with 36"H table
- High density polypropylene shell formed with high-tech, gas-assist injection molding
- Ribless back design is sleek and easy to clean
- Contoured back with gentle flex at top for slight reclining position
- Generous waterfall seat front to support circulation to legs and feet
- 14-gauge steel welded tube legs
- 16-gauge mounted plate with metal to metal riveted connection
- Shell rests on the frame and, not rivets, to add comfort
- Choice of chrome or platinum powder-coat frame finish
- Durable glides with non-staining nylon bases are standard
- Optional steel or felt glides available
- Stools are made to order and are non-returnable