The Balt 34556 Spine Align Ergonomic Chair allows you to experience comfort and support with the innovative and ergonomic Spine Align® office chair, a genuinely unique seating option. The Spine Align® chair provides human-engineered features not available in any other chair.
Padded and contoured dual full-floating lumbar panels support each side of the back, removing pressure from the spinal column and providing unparalleled back relief. The floating design means that each lumbar panel moves with you. ensuring complete support no matter how you sit.
The headrest is curved and adjusts in angle as well as height, allowing you to set it wherever it feels best; supporting the curve of your neck naturally and weightlessly. The comfort fit foam of the contoured chair seat supports your body with the ideal combination of firmness and cushioning.
The fabric is stain-resistant and durable. with flame-resistant foam padding. The Spine Align® meets the flammability requirements of California Bureau of Home Furnishings Technical Bulletin 117.
- Contoured arms are constructed from wear-resistant polypropylene
- Features BIFMA-approved seat tilt adjustment
- Seat adjusts pneumatically from 16" to 20"H
- The durable 5-star base includes 2” dual-wheel casters
- Easy to assemble- can be put together in less than 15 minutes