Addison Solid Oak Chair (353A) by Community is ideal for school or public libraries. This chair resists stains or scratches. Solid oak material is used for stability and durability. Lincoln series wood tables can be ordered to match with these armless chairs.
- Solid oak armless chair
- 1” Lumber double saddled and rounded seat for comfort
- 1 ¼” Lumber, steam bent back posts for shape and strength
- Stretchers with H-type construction – 2 side stretchers and one cross stretcher
- Lincoln Series table can be purchased to match with this chair
- Choice of wood finishes or painted Sherwin-Williams colors
- Made in the USA