**NEW- Shipping now in select colors only**
The Theorem mobile stack chair from Smith System is a solid shell classroom stack chair on wheels perfect to support high school learning. The contoured chair offers two major seating positions- working and slightly reclined. Theorem provides the feeling of continuous support ,whether the student is sitting for work at a table, or looking up to participate in classroom discussions. The chair’s seat is contoured 5.5 degrees, which is deeper than your typical stacking mobile chair. This helps position the sitter’s weight back into the seat for a more supported upright sit. It also makes the angle between the top back and seat more shallow (about 90 degrees), so the sitter’s upper back is balanced over the lower spine; the lumbar region always stays in contact with the chair.
Smith System high-tech gas-assist injection molding not only keeps the seatback strong and flexible, but it eliminates the exposed structural “ribs” on the back of the chair’s shell. It’s sleek and calm, yet familiar. It’s a crossover chair that quietly blends in anywhere: classrooms, cafeterias, flex studios, maker spaces and more.
- 18" seat height only; recommended for 5th grade and up
- 2" swivel casters for mobility
- High density polypropylene shell formed with high-tech, gas-assist injection molding
- Ribless back design is sleek and easy to clean
- Back has gentle flex at top for slight reclining position
- Seat is contoured 5.5 degrees for a deep, supported sit and has waterfall edge
- 14-gauge steel welded tube legs
- 16-gauge mounted plate with metal to metal riveted connection
- Shell rests on the frame and, not rivets, to add comfort
- Platinum powder-coat frame finish
- Stacks four chairs high
- Chairs are made to order and are non-returnable