Samsonite 2200 Series Injection Mold folding chair is designed for high density seating in any demanding environment. Deep radius back is contoured and vented for comfort. These lightweight folding chairs can be stacked 60 chairs high to pass through a standard doorway. Frame finish is powder coated for resistance to scratching and wear. The seat and back are made from polypropylene for durability and easy maintenance. Reverse double-riveted cross-brace on rear legs helps stabilize chair on most surfaces, including grass for outdoor events. These light weight folding chairs are perfect for institutional and public special event usage like graduations, weddings and community concerts.
- 20 gauge annealed tempered steel
- Polypropylene seat and back
- Rated to exceed 300 lbs.
- BIFMA, ANSI, CA117 certified
- Available in solid Black, solid White, or solid Gray colors
- Must be ordered in multiples of 10
- Optional chair trolley available
- FREE SHIPPING!