5200 Series Steel Folding Chairs with Tablet Arm by National Public Seating come with full size double contoured back and waterfall seat. The thick writing tablet arm offers a compact writing surface and makes these chairs more functional. The tablet arm folds up against the chair when the chair is folded. This simultaneous folding feature of chair and tablet arm completes a well-designed chair and desktop package.
- 480 pound capacity
- Standard 18-gauge steel chairs
- 5/8" thick particleboard folding tablets with a high pressure Wilsonart laminate
- Arm supported by 2 brackets
- U-shaped double-riveted cross braces and V-shape bag leg stability caps
- Non-marring and replaceable glides
- Standard Black edge banding
- Tablet-arm measures 22" L x 11" W with a folded depth of 4"
- Order in multiples of 2