The upgraded 5200 Series Tablet Arm Chair from NPS has been enhanced in style, strength and size. The extended tablet provides extra writing space, features a curved design to allow for easier access and is now supported by a resilient Gorilla bracket. Tablet arm has laminate top with plywood construction and finished edge. Fold the chair and the tablet folds up against the chair and can be stored compactly. Order in multiples of 2.
- 18-gauge 7/8" round tubular steel Black frame
- 5/8" thick plywood folding tablets with a Gray Nebula high pressure laminate and finished edge
- Right-handed tablet arm
- Arm supported by resilient Gorilla bracket
- U-shaped double-riveted cross braces and V-shape bag leg stability caps
- Non-marring and replaceable glides
- Tablet-arm measures 22" L x 13-1/2" W with a folded depth of 4"
- Order in multiples of 2
- 480 pound capacity