Black Frame Steel Stools by National Public Seating
These Heavy Duty Steel Stools with black frames are made of 7/8" o.d., 18 gauge steel tubing in 2 fixed and 2 adjustable height sizes. The seat is a full 14" diameter with an 11 1/2" diameter masonite board recessed into the seatpan and will not chip or crack. 5/8" o.d. Footrings are welded to each leg, with 4 contact points at each leg for added rigidity. The adjustable height models feature chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides.
We suggest ordering 18"H stools to fit under standard table heights of 29"-30"H.
Stools 24"H and higher are designed for use with standing height tables of 36"H or taller.
Call or use our Chat service for help or questions.
- Black 18-guage steel tubing heavy duty frame
- 14” diameter seat
- 11 ½” diameter Masonite plank attached to seat pan
- 5/8” outer diameter footrings welded to legs
- 4 contact points on each leg
- Fixed height and adjustable height models available
- Legs feature chrome plated inserts and tilt swivel glides in adjustable height stools
As Low As $25.95
Sign up to get the latest news
and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new