Create a perfect anchor space for collaboration with the Campfire soft seating set by Smith System. Great ergonomics make these chairs rock stars of comfort. The high density foam core provides the right amount of relaxing give, while a compact, hardwood frame ensures a sturdy sit. Soft Rocker is designed for all rock and no roll. The slight pitch in the back support and subtle curve in the base encourage safe, smooth rocking. It’s irresistible, even for adults.
The 26” Round Ottoman pairs perfectly with the Soft Rocker or on its own to create comfortable work spaces for young adult learners. Constructed of durable kiln-dried pine solid hardwood with a poplar plywood frame, which is corner blocked at load-bearing connections. The seating pad is made from high-density foam meeting FR CA117 standards and contains no added flame retardant chemicals. Each unit ships with both a set of Casters and a set of Glides.
The streamlined design of Soft Rocker makes it sing in any K–12 space that requires ancillary seating. It’s perfect for individual study and casual group-work areas – reading nooks, your commons, libraries and media centers, or any collaboration hot spot. A generous seat back and seat “pan” easily accommodates older teens and adult staff.
- Free Shipping!
- Recommended for ages K-12
- 100% EPU Polyurethane (vinyl) upholstery
- Great for individual and group settings
- Easily cleanable with a 4:1 Water:Bleach mixture.
- Available in 5 color options, so you can mix and match
- Rocking motion of chairs promotes engaging interaction with others
- Note: These items are made to order and are non-returnable