Explorer Double Open Storage Module & 5-Bin Storage Maker Table by Haskell
As Low As $2,351.95
The Explorer Double Open Storage Module & 5-Bin Storage Maker Table by Haskell has been designed to meet the demanding needs of innovative and creative environments. Constructed with an all metal welded frame and a 1-1/2" thick butcher block top, this table is built for active learning environments. Easily access tools and paperwork with the centralized 5-Bin Storage Module for added convenience. The symmetrically placed dual open storage modules offers ample space for larger items such as tools, materials, spare parts, and teaching visual aids.
As part of the Explorer suite of solutions, the Maker Table easily supports dedicated and mobile makerspace environments and works seamlessly in any of today's collaborative learning spaces. Whether your school has a dedicated makerspace or not, mobile makerspace tables are an excellent solution for ensuring your maker activities are available when and where they are needed.
- Free Shipping on orders of 5 or more, contact us to order 5+ tables.
- All metal welded frame in several powder coat finishes
- 5-Bin Storage module centrally located for convenience
- Dual Open Storage Modules for easy access to larger items
- 1-1/2" thick butcher block top
- 36-1/2"H working height
- Optional Power Module - 6 duplex outlets, 4 USB connections and power cord
- Top does not flip like companion Rover table
- Four durable casters included; all locking
- Double or triple cabinet with tote trays
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards
Sign up to get the latest news and special offers
Request a Catalog
Order your free catalog today!Request, View and Print »
For Public Schools and
Large & Bulk Orders
Request a Volume QuoteClick Here »
Read up on the latest trends
and find out whats new