Executive high-back chair features pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 16-3/4" to 21-3/4", 360-degree swivel, tilt, tilt tension and tilt lock. Cushion design provides lumbar support and helps eliminate fatigue. Chair has painted oval, steel frame and matching molded polypropylene armrests and base caps as well as a fully upholstered outer back. Seat size is 20" wide x 18" deep. Usable seat depth is 17-3/4". Back measures 20-1/2" wide x 19" high. Distance between arms is 20-1/4". Five-star base has 2" hooded dual-wheel casters. Chair is available black frame only. Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific, indoor, air-quality emission requirements. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Durability and comfort for any organization seeking the highest level of performance
- Olefin fabric resists stains and abrasion
- Inner seat shell is molded from a wood composite with high recycled content
- Floating back design is easy to keep clean; no crevices to catch crumbs
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty