Volt task chair offers a unique combination of style, scale, comfort and functionality. Its real value is in its flexibility with the ability to work in virtually any environment. The larger leather seat and natural cooling of the mesh back provide maximum comfort, and the 360-degree swivel mechanism with tilt, tilt-lock and tilt tension options allow you to adapt the chair to your personal needs. Tilt tension controls the amount of resistance felt as you lean back, accommodating a variety of tasks and body types. Tilt lock keeps the chair in an upright position when necessary. Synchro-tilt allows seat and back to recline at different rates, supporting a more ergonomic posture. This ergonomic task seating design includes a generously proportioned seat cushion and 2-1/2" hooded, dual-wheel casters. Chair also features a plastic outer back and black frame. Chair meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards. Height-adjustable arms are sold separately.
- Compact scale and attractive style for any organization seeking top performance with a budget
- Smooth, pliable, SofThread leather seating surface with tailored stitching detail; Color: Black
- Back is breathable mesh for exceptional comfort; color: Black
- Seat and back are designed to support both large and smaller users
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty