Pneumatic task stool offers large seat and back cushions for support. The 20" wide x 18" deep seat has a 3/8" foam topper on a 3-1/2" sculpted, urethane foam cushion. The high back with pronounced lumbar support has a 1-1/2" thick urethane foam cushion and measures 18" wide x 18-1/2" high. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 22-1/2" high to 32-1/2" high, quick-release back-height control and 360-degree swivel. Footring adjusts from 7-1/8" high to 12-1/4" high. Five-star base has hooded 2" dual-wheel casters. Stool is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific, indoor, air-quality emission requirements. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards. Available in black frame only.
- Suited for any organization seeking top performance for the price
- Contoured seat cushion with waterfall front edge for all-day support
- Easily adapts to a broad range of sitting positions from upright to reclining
- Ergonomically engineered to promote proper alignment of the entire body
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty