High-back task chair with posture lock features deeply contoured foam that supports the body for all-day comfort. Control options encourage good posture. Curvilinear back has pronounced lumbar support. Other features include integral headrest, shoulder-height recess to cradle upper spine, wave-formed seat to provide a natural "settling in" place, fully upholstered outer back and five-star base with hooded dual-wheel casters. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, back-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt, tilt tension, tilt lock and posture mechanism/lock. Arms adjust in height and width and have super-soft arm pads for maximum seating comfort. High-back chair is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific, indoor, air-quality emission requirements. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards. Available in black frame only.
- Ideal for organizations with diverse ergonomic needs
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil-repellant and stain-repellent
- Seat cushion is deeply contoured to provide back, hip and upper leg support
- Ergonomically engineered to promote proper alignment of the entire body
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty