Mid-back task chair with posture lock features deeply contoured foam that supports the body for all-day comfort. Control options encourage good posture. Curvilinear back has pronounced lumbar support. Other features include an integral headrest, shoulder-height recess to cradle upper spine, wave-formed seat to provide a natural "settling in" place, fully upholstered outer back and five-star base with hooded dual-wheel casters. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 16" to 20-1/4", back-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt, tilt tension, tilt lock and posture mechanism/lock. Arms adjust in height and width. Super-soft arm pads offer maximum seating comfort. Distance between arms is 20" to 23-1/4". Seat measures 21-1/2" wide x 18" deep. Back dimensions are 19-3/4" wide x 21" high. Mid-back chair is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific, indoor, air-quality emission requirements and meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Ideal for organizations with diverse ergonomic needs
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil-repellent and stain-repellent
- Seat cushion is deeply contoured to provide back, hip and upper leg support
- Ergonomically engineered to promote proper alignment of the entire body
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty