Low-back task chair with center-tilt is designed to provide comfortable support to those who spend more than half the day at their desk. As part of the HON Ignition Seating Series, this chair fits body types from the 5th to the 95th percentile and is perfect behind a desk or around a conference table. Deeply sculpted lumbar support cradles the lower back. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment from 17" to 21-1/2", ratchet back-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt, tilt tension and tilt lock. Adjustable back height accommodates people of all heights. Arms adjust in height and width. Design also features fabric upholstery, a 26" diameter five-star base made of plastic and dual-wheeled casters. Seat size is 19" wide x 17" deep. Back measures 17-1/2" wide x 18-3/4" to 21-3/4" high. Weight capacity is 300 lb. Low-back chair meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards. High recycled content reduces wood waste and offers strength and sustainability.
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil-repellant and stain-repellent
- Compact, low-back design is tailored for administrative and technology functions
- Clean, geometric form complements any contemporary workspace
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty