Award-winning and student-focused, KI’s Learn2 Strive seating goes wherever it’s needed and adapts to student preferences. A unique non-handed and fully adjustable worksurface provides customized comfort and enhances interaction. Learn2 passes BIFMA standards for durability. Steel tubing provides strength. Injection molded polypropylene shells have integral steel cantilever springs providing students with a flexible back support. The polypropylene seat is pliable and resist scratching, fading, chipping and denting. Worksurfaces are black injection-molded polycarbonate. Learn2 – mobile, adaptable seating for collaborative environments.
- Dual-handed worksurface is fully adjustable
- Surface support is 14-gauge steel, rotates a total of 220°, and slides in and out a total of 6"
- Injection molded polypropylene seat back with integral steel cantilever springs providing flexible back support
- Waterfall edge helps circulation and eases the pressure on thighs
- Seat swivels a total of 55° for ease of entry and exit
- Durable injection-molded polycarbonate desktops available in several colors
- Steel tubular frames
- Two caster choices to best suit either hard floors or carpeted floors
- Can be made with flame-retardant materials to meet California TB133 for an upcharge