Award-winning and student-focused, KI’s Learn2 seating goes wherever it’s needed and adapts to student preferences. A unique non-handed and fully adjustable worksurface provides customized comfort and enhances interaction. Learn2 passes BIFMA standards for durability. Steel tubing provides strength. Polypropylene shells in the Intellect Wave style is pliable and resist scratching, fading, chipping and denting. Worksurfaces are black injection-molded polycarbonate. Learn2 – mobile, adaptable seating for collaborative environments.
- Dual-handed worksurface is fully adjustable
- Polypropylene seat shell in a variety of colors
- Worksurface support is 14-gauge steel, rotates a total of 220°, and slides in and out a total of 6"
- Waterfall edge helps circulation and eases the pressure on thighs
- Seat swivels a total of 55° for ease of entry and exit
- Durable injection-molded polycarbonate desktops available in several colors
- Frames are 14-gauge steel tubing
- Two caster choices to best suit either hard floors or carpeted floors
- Can be made with flame-retardant materials to meet California TB133 for an upcharge