The Explorer Maker Table by Haskell has been designed to meet the demanding needs of innovative and creative environments. The simple open frame design is perfect for
spaces where storage is not required at the
table and a more open feeling is desired.
Constructed with an all metal welded frame and a 1-1/2" thick butcher block top, this table is built for active learning environments.
As part of the Explorer suite of
solutions, the Maker Table easily supports dedicated and mobile
makerspace environments and works seamlessly in any of today's
collaborative learning spaces.
Whether your school has a dedicated makerspace or not,
mobile makerspace tables are an excellent solution for ensuring
your maker activities are available when and where they are
- Free Shipping on orders of 10 or more, contact us to order 10+ tables.
- All metal welded frame in several powder coat finishes
- 1-1/2" thick butcher block top
- 36-1/2"H working height
- Top does not flip like companion Rover table
- Four durable casters included; all locking
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA testing standards