**This chair is on BACKORDER until mid-November 2021**
This sturdy, comfortable chair has been a classroom necessity for over 30 years! One-piece polypropylene shell is attached to an 18-gauge, unswaged leg (non-tapered), steel frame with concealed rivets and 13- or 14-gauge steel brackets. Features V-back for spinal relief and waterfall seat edge for comfortable thigh support. Stacks 10-12 chairs high. Nylon, swivel glides.
- Can be stacked effectively 10 to 12 chairs high
- Brackets are welded to underside of frame for added strength
- Legs are constructed of 1-1/8” tubular steel and come in chrome finish
- Chrome finish is done in a Hexavalent process which provides better corrosion resistance and a longer lasting finish
- Nickel-plated, self-leveling nylon glides with built-in cushion for noise reduction along with patented design that dramatically reduces scratching and marring on school floors