Strong, yet sleek. Attractive, yet
affordable. The Maestro chair by KI was
made for areas that require high density,
movable seating. These
versatile chairs can be set up, rearranged,
stacked, moved and
stored for nearly any application.
From 10 chairs in a break room to
100 in a cafeteria to 1,000 in an
auditorium, Maestro chairs are up
to the task. Maestro chairs are built to take a lot of
punishment and still provide the elegant look and convenience you expect. The steel frame holds
its shape, allowing Maestro to be stacked 38 on the optional dolly, moved and stored with ease. Attractive to the eye, Maestro is
also comfortable. Its high back
provides exceptional comfort
while promoting correct posture.
The waterfall seat front doesn't
restrict circulation. The
polypropylene seat is available in
several colors. Plus, the frame comes
in chrome or powder-coat, so
the Maestro stacking chair is the perfect
complement to any environment.
- Free Shipping!
- Injection molded polypropylene seat back
- Waterfall edge helps circulation and eases the pressure on thighs
- Back has integral contoured handle for ease of lifting and stacking
- Frames are 7/16" solid steel rod in bright nickel-chrome or powder-coated finish
- Choice of PVC non-skid glides for hard floors, or stainless steel glides for carpet
- Greenguard Certified, CARB Compliant- Phase II, and BIFMA e3 Level Certified
- Can be made with flame-retardant materials to meet California TB133 for an upcharge
- Stacks 10 high on floor, or 38 high on optional transport dolly