Created by the award-winning design team at KI, The Ruckus Seating line promotes student movement and its generously sized seating encourages an “as you like it” classroom sitting experience. Seat and backrest are constructed of static-free, high impact 7% fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene. Ergonomic handle is molded into the chair backrest for ease of mobility. Seat and backrest fasten to the frame with six ¼-20 x ¾” Hi-Lo screws. Recommended for Grades 1-4.
- Ruckus Four-Leg Upholstered Chair - 15" Height
- Recommended for Grades 1-4
- Seat and backrest are constructed of static-free, high impact 7% fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene
- Frame is constructed with 1” outside diameter 13-gauge steel tubing
- Ships fully assembled
- Measures 22 -4/5" W x 22 -4/5" D x 25 -1/2" H