**This design is being discontinued and only limited stock remains. Orders are subject to availability.**
Check out new Silhouette leg design- available now!
These Arc Desks by Smith System are sturdy enough for every day use in the classrooms. Student desks come with optional casters for mobility. High-pressure laminated work surfaces hold laptops, notebooks and other stationery. These desks come with adjustable height legs. The unique arc design creates a flexible learning environment for students. Color matched plastic end caps are also present to cap the open ends. Two student desks can be placed together to facilitate a one-on-one interaction. Arc desks are also available for circular arrangement of eight desks to help group learning activities.
- 1 ¼" Thick high-pressure laminated work surface
- Predrilled top for easy installation
- 3/8" Thick bumper edge molding
- 22.5-degree angle cut on the sides
- Height adjustment from 19" to 31" H in 1" increments
- Height adjustment on optional casters is 21-1/4" to 33-1/4" H
- Bases with color matched lockable end cap/glide combination to prevent tampering
- 14-Gauge steel crossbar legs for rigidity
- Legs include backpack peg for either inside or outside positioning
- Note: Due to breadth of color options, most combinations are non-returnable