Featuring a contemporary design, the Interchange Sequence™ Desk by Diversified Woodcrafts is a sleek, contemporary design that provides solid functionality and matches the look of the Interchange Series. The elegant shape allows desks to be nested neatly together for collaborative learning, but still has a comfortable shape that lines up in rows for traditional classroom arrangement as well. The durable edge molding and rugged powder coat leg surface resists wear ensuring years of use while the chrome-plated lower legs are made from 16-gauge steel. One-inch adjustable glides compensates for uneven floors.
Perfect for learning environments that often collaborate between small and medium-sized groups.
- Desks can be nested neatly together for collaborations
- Edge molding and rugged powder coat leg surface resists wear
- Durable 16-gauge steel legs for enhanced rigidity
- One-inch adjustable glides compensates for uneven floors
- Optional SW tote and casters available